JAPAC and EMEA regions: May 1st-5th, 2024 (4 Nights)
AMER region: May 2nd-5th, 2024 (3 Nights)
Please note that your travel region, and therefore your flight budget, will be determined on where you will be living at the time of the trip.
All RSVPs must be received by February 2, 2024. After this date, no changes to your activity selections can be made.
If you have received an invitation via email, it means you have been officially invited. If you are still unsure, please email email@example.com for clarification.
If you have qualified and RSVPd in the past using your personal email, that is the email address that all future communications- including invites- will go to.
Please note: You must be an active HubSpot employee through the duration of the trip to attend or receive the payout for not attending.
Yes, every HubSpot President's Club qualifier can invite one guest to join them in the Bahamas. The guest's flight budget will be the same as the qualifying HubSpotter, despite the guest's geographic location. Please keep in mind that bed preferences (Queen/King vs. 2 Singles) are not guaranteed but can be requested.
All are invited to bring your children at your own cost.
In the Bahamas, there will be a $50 charge for each additional guest who shares the room with you (beyond your one allocated PC guest- example, if you were interested in bringing additional family members with you).However, keep in mind the maximum occupancy per room is 4 guests, so if you are looking to bring more than 2 children, you would need to book a second room at your own cost.
HubSpot President's Club (PC) Family Policy
When you qualify for PC, you earn the right to attend along with 1 guest, paid for by HubSpot (this means during PC-sponsored events only, which the Organizers will specify each year).
However, over the years we’ve learned that HubSpotters are proud of their accomplishments, and want to share their success with their families.
That said, we’d like to provide you with the following guidelines, if you choose to bring your children to the event:
HubSpot will cover the cost of the qualifying HubSpotter, along with the cost of one chosen guest’s flight. Flights for any additional guests (children included) are the responsibility of the qualifying HubSpotter.
If your child is young enough to require a car seat, we recommend bringing your own. HubSpot will not be responsible for providing or paying for car seats. You will also need to organize your own transfers, as the group bus transfers are not car seat safety approved.
HubSpot will pay for the contracted dates of stay for the qualifying HubSpotter, along with the chosen guest. HubSpot will not pay for a second room, nor will they pay for additional nights before or after the contracted PC dates.
Food & Beverage
HubSpot will pay for food costs of children at the Welcome Party, and the Final Dinner (if the child is old enough to attend, age 18+).
HubSpot will pay for the activity of choice for the qualifying HubSpotter and one chosen guest. Unfortunately, we are unable to include any additional guests on activities in the Bahamas.
Childcare will be the responsibility of the qualifying HubSpotter, whether it be childcare onsite at the hotel, or babysitting services. The resort offers babysitting services with a 24 hour notice.
Attending PC Events
Children are welcome at the Welcome Reception, and children 18+ are welcome to attend the Farewell Dinner/Party.
All flights must be booked and submitted no later than EOD Sunday March 3, 2024. Your specific per person flight budget will be provided in your PC23 invitation, and will be based on the average cost of flights in your area at that time. If you wait to purchase your tickets and the cost increases, you will be responsible for covering the difference. As long as you submit a flight reimbursement for under the allocated budget, you may fly in and out of different cities and/or on different dates. Please keep in mind that booking two one-way tickets could be more expensive. We recommend checking to see if booking a multi-city round-trip ticket is a better option.
If you are traveling from EMEA or JAPAC during the time of the PC23 trip, your PC trip dates are May 1st- May 5th (4 nights).
If you are traveling from AMER during the time of the PC23 trip, your PC trip dates are May 2-5th (3 nights).
Please note: All flights must be booked to and from the Bahamas within a 3 week window of the trip dates of May 2-5, 2024 in order to be reimbursable
Please do not book your flights through HubSpot’s travel agent (CTM) or via Concur (which uses CTM’s online platform). We ask that you pay for your flights out of pocket and submit for reimbursement as you would with any other expense. When you submit them in Concur, please label as follows:
Expense Type: select “President’s Club” from the drop-down menu
Business Purpose: type “PC23 Bahamas flights” in this field
If your flight is over your allocated budget, you must enter the budget amount only in the “reimbursement amount” spot in your report.
- You will be flying to and from Nassau's Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS).
- Budgets will be determined based on a roundtrip main cabin ticket that includes a free advanced seat selection. For those airlines that do not include a complimentary seat, the cost of purchasing a seat will be taken into account when determining specific budgets. The budget does not include seat upgrades such as extra legroom, first class, etc.
- HubSpot will cover the cost of 1 checked bag per person, per flight. HubSpot will not cover the cost of your checked bags on any additional flights you add to your trip.
- The flight budget is meant to cover the cost of your flight. If you come in under budget, you may not “apply” the funds elsewhere.
- If you choose to not bring a guest, you may not use your guest's budget to increase your own flight budget.
- If you need to change your flight after it’s booked, you will be financially responsible for the costs incurred.
IMPORTANT: Use the below links to validate travel requirements for your upcoming trip. It is your responsibility to research, identify, and adhere to all passport, visa, and vaccination requirements, including the requirements of any countries where you have a layover stop.
To verify required visa's, passport validity dates, and blank page requirements, please visit CIBT: www.cibtvisas.com/dt.
Frequent international travelers can register for STEP through the US Department of State: https://step.state.gov/step/
Less frequent international travelers can check directly with US State Department for updates: https://travel.state.gov
All HubSpotters are able to extend their trip, but any and all additional hotel costs, airport transfers, and flight differences will be the HubSpotter’s responsibility. Please make sure to include extension requests for the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar on your RSVP form in order to receive the HubSpot rate- the hotels will not be able to adjust the rate if you make a reservation on your own. Executive Group Travel will book your extension directly with the hotel, and then confirm it with you. Once Executive Group Travel confirms your extension, you have 72 hours to cancel those nights. After 72 hours, any canceled nights will be your financial responsibility.
A passport is required for visitors entering the Bahamas. Each passport MUST be valid for 6 months from your departure date from the Bahamas. Documentation of a return air ticket departing the Bahamas is also required. If you do have a passport from an alternate location, it is your responsibility to research if a Visa is required and to then obtain one if necessary: https://www.bahamas.com/plan-your-trip/island-faq/visa-immigration
We are able to assist in providing any documentation required for the visa, such as proof of stay, etc.
The hotel is not all-inclusive. We will add a resort credit to your room, which will be deducted from your bill at the end of your stay. This credit is to help defray food and beverage costs that are not already covered during group events on the trip.
If you are flying in on May 1st (EMEA or JAPAC) or May 2nd (AMER) or flying out on May 5th, HubSpot will be providing airport transfers to/from the Nassau Airport (NAS). Please note transfers will only be provided for those landing at the airport on those dates. This is not a shuttle service but instead small group transfers organized per flight. If you arrive in the Bahamas earlier than your designated date, it is your responsibility to make your way to the Baha Mar for the PC portion of your trip.
Please submit your flight information here by March 4th- this is also where you will indicate if you would like to be included in the group transfers. If you would prefer to arrange your own transportation or if you arrive outside of your corresponding region’s arrival dates, you may submit up to $60 roundtrip for you plus your guest (total, not per person), or $30 one-way.
Please note that private transfers may be more expensive, so we recommend researching information before finalizing any plans, as anything over the budget will be your financial responsibility. Taxis are readily available in Nassau at the airport and from the resort for your return trip. We highly recommend having USD cash to pay for these taxi rides.
All transfers being provided by HubSpot are for you and your one guest. If you are bringing more than one guest, you are exempt from the sponsored transfers.
The Bahamas use the same plugs as North America (they operate on a 120V supply voltage and 60Hz). For those traveling from EMEA & JAPAC, you will need to bring adapters.
Resort and sport attire is appropriate during the day. Shoes and cover-ups are required in the casino, lobbies, and indoor public spaces. For sports including tennis and golf, please wear tennis shoes and sport clothing. At the pool, swimsuits, pool attire, and similar apparel are permitted.
Given that PC is only a 3-night (4 for EMEA & JAPAC) sponsored event, we recommend carry-on luggage for this trip. This will help ensure no luggage is lost.
HubSpot will not cover any costs of checked bags, as it is built into your flight budget in advance.
Unfortunately, due to the busy itinerary, we are unable to meet requests for more than one activity per guest.
At the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, we have negotiated free wi-fi throughout the hotel for you to conduct business. We ask you to use good judgment in expensing cell phone roaming bills.
We understand that personal situations can change, so if you need to change your guest, you may do so. Please note that they will be locked into the same activity as your original guest if the request is made after February 2, 2024. If you have already been reimbursed for your original guest’s flight, you will be financially responsible for your new guest’s flight (you may not expense it again/ you may only expense one guest’s flight).
The Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, please inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival. Only dogs that are house broken and do not exceed 50 pounds or two dogs under a combined weight of 75 pounds are permitted. Two dogs per guest room or suite.
To ensure a comfortable visit for all, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- A one-time mandatory cleaning fee of $250 is assessed during a 1- 6 night stay. You will be financially responsible for this fee.
- In addition, a credit card must be presented at the time of check in to guarantee against any damages or soiled carpets/soft goods in the room. Damages to the room will be billed on a case-by-case basis.
- Owner will provide a cell phone number in order to locate guest in event of an emergency. Under extreme circumstances dog may be moved to a kennel.
- Dogs must be settled by 9:30pm.
- We regret that pets are not allowed at the golf course or in the food and beverage outlets, health club, or pool areas of the hotel. Service animals are an exception to this policy.
- Dogs must be walked in designated areas.
- Any noise disturbance must be curtailed to ensure the comfort of other guests.• Room attendants are not allowed to enter guest rooms with pets, unless the occupant is present. For your convenience, please call housekeeping to arrange a suitable time to have your room serviced.
If you choose to bring your dog, they are not permitted on the group airport transfers, at any HubSpot-sponsored evening events, or at/on any of the HubSpot-sponsored activities (service animals are an exception).
Any pet other than a dog is not permitted.
For the days at PC, you do not need to use your annual Vacation days. In locations where you track your Vacation days in Workday, this is not required for PC. We do ask that you ensure your manager is aware of the dates you will be on the trip, that you block these days on your calendar, and that you plan for any handover if needed.
All HubSpotters (regular employees, paid interns, and co-ops) and eligible dependents (spouses, domestic partners, guests and children (up to age 26)) have medical coverage through Business Travel Medical Insurance.
There will be three options.
- All updates and changes will be communicated via email in a timely manner. This means you should be using the hotel wi-fi once a day to check for any updates or special events added.
- We will have a President’s Club Information Desk located onsite at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar from 10am-6pm each day, where a President’s Club team member will be available to answer any questions.
- We will again be using the Trip Plans mobile app. Each HubSpotter and each guest will have their own personalized itinerary available through the app. Any changes to group or individual events will be sent via push notifications from the app, so please remember to allow notifications from it.
If you were awesome in 2023 and earned a spot at President's Club, but are unable to attend this year's trip to the Bahamas for any reason, please let us know by February 2, 2024 and we will provide you with gross $2,000 USD (or your local currency equivalent), deposited directly into your bank account in your first paycheck after May 5th, when the trip concludes. In order to confirm that you’re not attending and would like the cash payout instead, you must still RSVP as “not attending” on your invitation.
- You will still receive your crystal award, but no additional gifts. You must RSVP “no” to receive the crystal award.
- Spots are non-transferable- you earned the trip, and may not gift it to someone else
- The PC team will need your final decision by February 2, 2024; if you notify us of any changes after this, you will lose eligibility for the monetary award, as deposits will already have been made on your behalf.
- There is no hotel voucher option for future use. You must attend the scheduled trip, or choose the payout.
- The payout will be $2,000 USD grossed, meaning you will be responsible for covering the taxes.
- If you RSVP “yes” and then change your mind after the deadline, you will not receive the cash payout or gift. If your flight was previously booked and you were already reimbursed for it, you may keep your flight credit for future personal travel.
- You must be an active HubSpot employee through the end of the trip (May 5, 2024) to receive the cash payout.