On the northern shore of New Providence Island, you’ll find the white sands and tranquil turquoise waters of secluded Cable Beach, widely regarded as one of the most breathtaking white sandy beaches in The Bahamas. With a rich history as a destination for the international jetset, this pristine shoreline is experiencing a revival among a new generation of travelers looking for a Bahamas resort vacation where they can play, recharge, and experience the vibrant culture of the islands.
The Bahamas is made up of more than 700 islands in the Atlantic Ocean. Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas, and once a favorite hiding place for pirate treasure, is now a metropolitan hub full of culture and modern amenities.
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
Get your Instagram filters ready! Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is located on Cable Beach, one of The Bahamas most beautiful beaches.
Combining a five-star hotel experience with elements of creativity and community, Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is an irresistible Bahamian retreat. The resort offers something for everyone. Relax by the pool, book yourself into the ESPA Spa or head to the beach! For those looking to explore, hit the water with paddle boards, kayaks, snorkels or get your clubs and head to the Royal Blue Golf Course.
They say variety is the spice of life. Baha Mar takes that sentiment to new heights, with the widest array of world-class restaurants, bars, and lounges in The Bahamas, designed to satisfy every craving, occasion, and mood. The Grand Hyatt creates the best Bahamian dining experiences to remember. Dining Options
Whether you’re looking to break a sweat with a quick treadmill run or center your body and mind with some yoga, the Baha Mar Fitness Center offers a wide range of fitness options in a stunning setting. Increase your cardio or build strength on state-of-the-art equipment as you behold an impressive view of calm waters and swaying palms. Indoor and outdoor fitness classes led by expert trainers are also available to keep you working toward your fitness goals throughout your stay.
Want to learn more about Bahamian culture? Head to The Sanctuary at Baha Mar to explore the wildlife and learn about Baha Mar’s efforts to protect, preserve and co-exist in the environment. If arts and crafts is more your style, Baha Mar also offers a variety local arts and crafts classes.
Inspired by the natural beauty of The Bahamas, Baha Bay is designed to perfectly fuse relaxing island chill with exhilarating fun for the entire family. The luxe water park is directly adjacent to Baha Mar and set on 15 lush beachfront acres. With an array of spectacular experiences and tantalizing cuisine, however you like to play in the sun, it awaits you at Baha Bay.
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar resort guests enjoy unlimited access to Baha Bay.
After a day in the sun, hit up largest Casino in the Caribbean or head to the club “Bond” to dance the night away or enjoy the live music at the Jazz bar.
These fees that are included in your room rate cover the following:
• Unlimited Access to Baha Bay Water Park (up to 4 Guests Per Room)
• Use of all non-motorized water sports on beach (snorkel equipment, stand-up paddleboards, single and double kayaks, water hammocks)
• Bocce Ball, Basketball, and Croquet located at the Racquet Club with Pickleball
• Complimentary beach and pool setup and seating with umbrellas
• Complimentary sunscreen at all towel huts
• Wi-Fi in Guest Rooms and Public Areas
• 2 Bottled Waters in-room Daily
• On-Site 24 Hour Fitness Center
• Nightly Turn-Down Service
• Housekeeping Gratuities
• Round-Trip Porterage Gratuity
• SLS Beach Service Gratuity
Things to Know:
- Weather: In May, the average temp is 80° Fahrenheit/26° Celsius.
- All travel should be booked to/from the Nassau Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS).
- A valid passport is required for both you and your guest. Each passport MUST be valid for six months from your departure date from the Bahamas (six months from May 5, 2024 is November 5, 2024). Documentation of a return air ticket departing The Bahamas is also required. Please note that you are responsible to understand the travel requirements to travel to and from your home country. *This is NOT the responsibility of Executive Group Travel.*
- Keep in mind maid and bellman gratuities have already been paid!
- Babysitting services are available at the resort and can be made with 24 hour notice. A reminder that these services are NOT included.
- Resort Map to download: Baha Mar Map