Another amazing President's Club in the books for HubSpot. Wanted to pass along the highlight video for the trip to Barcelona and also the announcement for dates for next year's President's Club trip.
After a fun in the sun 2017 President's Club Trip in Aruba, we are excited to announce the 2018 President's Club Trip location.
The 2018 President's Club Trip will take place April 9-12, 2019 at Hotel Majestic in Barcelona, Spain. For non European attendees your arrival date will be April 8, 2019.
After a successful and memorable 2016 President's Club Trip in Lisbon, Portugal we are excited to announce the 2017 President's Club Trip location.
The 2017 President's Club Trip will take place April 9-12, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa on the island of Aruba.
Happy September and congrats on the great August finish!
This year's President's Club in Cancun was a great time for all. Highlights included the Dancer Snorkeling Trip, Welcome Party, competitive beach volleyball games, HubClub, and much more.
Here are some picture highlights from this years event which took place March 1-4th at the Hard Rock Hotel Cancun:
Here is the video recap of the event:
As promised here is our slide deck from yesterday's session: Cancun_2016_FAQs
Please bring the sunscreen we handed out at the session. We will have mosquito repellent on site for all events.
A few quick reminders:
- You can use USD in Cancun so no need to exchange money.
- All activity schedules including spa times were posted under the Itinerary and Activities Tab, please see below:
- Again the resort is All-Inclusive, what that means all food and drink is free on property, there is no need to tip as HubSpot has already covered the tips ahead of time. You can even order multiple meals at restaurants if you would like. For lunch the specialty restaurants are not open, just the inside buffet, taco bar, brick oven pizza hut, and pool-side grill. For dinner, the specialty restaurants at the Hard Rock are resort casual, pants are not required, dress code reads as followed:
- Casual. Formal shorts or bermuda shorts, dress shirts, polo shirts, or formal sandals. (No wet clothes, visible bathing suit or flip flops.)
- If you would like to eat off site we recommend Fred's House, Porfirio's or Harry's Steakhouse directly across the street (waterfront dining on the lagoon, recommend all three restaurants). Make sure you book your reservations with the hospitality desk upon arrival. They are three of the most popular restaurants in Cancun so we are saving a few reservations on 3/2 for dinner times but at 6pm on 3/1 they will be released back to the restaurant. Again any costs for dinner off site will be your responsibility and not covered by HubSpot. For Harry's I recommend long pants for the men, loafers and a collared shirt.
- There are two main entrances at the Hard Rock, there is the front entrance which is the main entrance to the hotel and there is a groups entrance (when facing the hotel it's to the left). Any time we mention meeting in the lobby please use the groups lobby area.
We are 1 week away so wanted to include a few updates.
IIn follow-up to Hunter's email, anyone who wants to cancel due to Zika concerns please reach out to Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com
All HubSpotters and Guests should have their round-trip flight details, if not please reach out immediately to Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com.
As many of you are aware the CDC has issued a Level 2 Warning for travel to Cancun in relation to the Zika Virus. Please see the most recent news release for full details.
Here are a few additional articles regarding the virus:
Kids Policy:We have changed the policy on bringing children under the age of 18 due to requests. Please see the updated information on the FAQ's page.
- All guests are invited to bring their children at their own cost.
- Children under the age of 4 are free. Each child 4-17 are an additional $58 per night.
- There is a great kids club on site which includes drop-off services for 4-17 year olds.
- Guests from flying Boston will not be able to fly direct if bringing a child over 2 years of age.