Sagrada Familia and Park Güell Tour
This tour will introduce you to the work of Barcelona’s most renowned architect and visionary, Antoni Gaudi.
Among these is probably his most recognized work the Sagrada Familia cathedral. You will see the inside of this masterpiece, started in 1882 when Gaudi was just 30 and is still under construction today.
Also included on this visit is Park Guell. Gaudi designed this park in 1900 for an entrepreneur named Eusebi Guell. Guell wanted to create a residential district for about 60 homes, and the residents were promised a revolutionary way of
living in an “ideal town” known as the Park Guell.
At the end of the trip you will be taken to a traditional farm house for lunch around 2:00pm.
Pickup at the hotel is 9:45am prompt! You will be back to the hotel by 4:00pm.
Barcelona Winery Tour with Wine Tasting & Farm-to-Table Lunch
This tour will depart 10:30am and run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Wheels up is 10:30am so please meet in lobby between 10:00am-10:20am.
A Barcelona winery tour of organic vineyards at an award-winning winery with views of the Mediterranean Sea, where you will:
- Learn how cava, the sparkling wine of Spain, is made, and taste the very best
- Enjoy an exclusive tasting of various Spanish wines ranging across different styles including white, red, sparkling, and sweet.
- Walk through the picturesque vineyards
- The experience of a traditional "vermouth hour" in a wine bodega
- Enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle in a charming 10th century village
- A leisurely 3-course farm-to-table lunch paired with local wines from Alella and beyond
For this activity, we will be running two groups each day who will meet after the bodega and winery for a late lunch.