We are 1 week away so wanted to include a few updates.
IIn follow-up to Hunter's email, anyone who wants to cancel due to Zika concerns please reach out to Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com
All HubSpotters and Guests should have their round-trip flight details, if not please reach out immediately to Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com.
Next 7 days:
Here are a few final details to help the Cancun PClub trip run smoothly!
1. Please attend the FAQ's session on 2/24 at 10:30am EST in the Boston office. For those located in alternate offices please dial in. We will be handing out some trip swag to get you prepared for Cancun, Ireland we have shipped yours and AUS/SING you will be collecting it on site upon arrival in Cancun. The 1 bedroom suite winners will be announced during this session and all questions answered.
2. For those who booked additional nights at the Hard Rock, at check-in you will be asked to pay the remaining room balance for those nights.
3. For the majority of you flying on JetBlue you will NOT be able to check-in online or even at the kiosk at the airport so we recommend getting to the airport ~2 hours before. You will need to wait in line for a gate agent to print out your boarding pass before you head through security. International offices please check-in for your flights 24 hours before to secure seat assignments and input your contact information in the reservation if you have not yet down that.
All travelers - 18 hours before your flight please check your flight status. The majority of the reservations do not have alerts setup so please take the initiative and check the status. All travelers can also input their Frequent Flyer mileage program into their reservation (JetBlue at counter, everyone else online). If you miss your flight or connection, please work with the airline to get rebooked as that is the quickest way possible to get on a new flight. For those who received luggage tags, please use them to make the hotel check-in process easiest!
4. For those staying at an alternate property before checking in to the Hard Rock, please do not arrive to the hotel on 2/29 before 2:00pm. Check-in is not until 3pm officially so please be respectful of this request. Again this is only for those with pre-arrival trips planned, not for those flying in that day!
5. Please see arrival procedures for those with scheduled transfers (Executive Team, all 2/29 International arrivals and all 3/1 Domestic arrivals). For those international team members who are arriving early to Cancun you will be responsible for your own arrival transports. If you have a question whether or not you will be provided transport please email Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com.
Please read the arrival procedures as they are very helpful! Amstar_Arrival_Procedures_HubSpot
DO NOT LOSE YOUR IMMIGRATION FORM, IT IS REQUIRED TO DEPART CANCUN
6. Attire: Welcome Party - we recommend Resort Casual; for the Final Awards Dinner we recommend Caribbean Chic.
• Resort Casual - polo style shirts, button downs, shorts, sandals or loafers
• Awards Dinner Caribbean Chic - button down shirts, linen jackets, linen pants, slacks, close toed shoes
• Resort Casual - sundresses, shorts, skirts, capris, sandals
• Awards Dinner Caribbean Chic - cocktail and maxi style dresses, sandals or wedges
7. Golf is finalized. All other activities will be reconfirmed Tuesday 2/23. We ask that people show up on time to their activity. Each activity group and final details will be shared at the FAQ's session and available on this website following the meeting.
8. Some couples will be placed in rooms with 2 Double Beds, unfortunately due to the size of the group we were limited in room preferences. Feel free to ask the front desk at check-in if any King bed rooms have opened up.
9. For Boston attendees the Presidential Primary is Tuesday, March 1, 2016. Absentee Ballot Application and Voting Deadline: Monday, February 29, 2016 at 12 Noon.
10. International travelers with Non-US passports, if you are flying through the US to get to Cancun make sure you have a valid ETSA to fulfill visa requirements (if passport country is on Visa Waiver program).
11. Many people have had questions on travel insurance. HubSpot has paid for your trip therefore you will not be able to take out travel insurance (and if they do let you, claims will most likely be denied). If you have questions regarding medical insurance while traveling in Mexico feel free to reach out to MAlix@HubSpot.com as she can direct you in the right direction (your HubSpot medical insurance has coverage given it is a company sponsored trip). If you have any issues while traveling please contact Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com and we will work to remedy the situation and provide support.
12. Hard Rock Hotel prides themselves on service. With that said, please don't be shy in asking for what you want. If beach or pool chairs are hard to find, ask for additional ones to be taken out. Feel free to request a specific alcohol when ordering drinks. If something in your room could be improved, call down to the front desk. We want each of our attendees to have the best possible experience so please don't be shy. I prefer to hear about it on day 1 so I can make you happy then following the trip in your reviews! We will give you more tips during the FAQ's session to guarantee a great stay at the HRH.
We found the Hard Rock did everything they could to make their guests happy.
Also please see the FAQ's section as we have made recent updates:
The trip is right around the corner and the itinerary is packed with good fun. We have added a few exciting details in the last week
As always please let us know if you have any questions at all, Marci@ExecutiveGroupTravel.com