As promised here is our slide deck from yesterday's session: Cancun_2016_FAQs
Please bring the sunscreen we handed out at the session. We will have mosquito repellent on site for all events.
A few quick reminders:
- You can use USD in Cancun so no need to exchange money.
- All activity schedules including spa times were posted under the Itinerary and Activities Tab, please see below:
- Again the resort is All-Inclusive, what that means all food and drink is free on property, there is no need to tip as HubSpot has already covered the tips ahead of time. You can even order multiple meals at restaurants if you would like. For lunch the specialty restaurants are not open, just the inside buffet, taco bar, brick oven pizza hut, and pool-side grill. For dinner, the specialty restaurants at the Hard Rock are resort casual, pants are not required, dress code reads as followed:
- Casual. Formal shorts or bermuda shorts, dress shirts, polo shirts, or formal sandals. (No wet clothes, visible bathing suit or flip flops.)
- If you would like to eat off site we recommend Fred's House, Porfirio's or Harry's Steakhouse directly across the street (waterfront dining on the lagoon, recommend all three restaurants). Make sure you book your reservations with the hospitality desk upon arrival. They are three of the most popular restaurants in Cancun so we are saving a few reservations on 3/2 for dinner times but at 6pm on 3/1 they will be released back to the restaurant. Again any costs for dinner off site will be your responsibility and not covered by HubSpot. For Harry's I recommend long pants for the men, loafers and a collared shirt.
- There are two main entrances at the Hard Rock, there is the front entrance which is the main entrance to the hotel and there is a groups entrance (when facing the hotel it's to the left). Any time we mention meeting in the lobby please use the groups lobby area.
5 day countdown:
Again please reach out with any questions. We want to make sure you have the best time possible so don't be afraid to ask the Hard Rock for specific requests.